As most of you who follow me on social media would know I took part in NaNoWriMo again this year. On top of the 50k word goal, I gave myself two personal goals.
- Finish Exodus: Book 4 of the Hierarch Series. approximately 26K.
- Start Wraith: Book 2 Angelis Series. 25K
I won Nano, reaching my fifty thousand words with days to spare.
I reached my first goal and finished Exodus writing over thirty-two thousand words.
I didn’t finish my second goal. I only achieved just over seventeen thousand words for Wraith. To me, that effort was pathetic, but at least the book got started. Now I need to keep going with it.
I’ve set myself some new goals for December.
- Write a chapter per week for Wraith
- Write a new chapter for Comtesse
- Write a new chapter for Cyra
- Finish Holmes – (I can see myself up late on NYE to get this one over the line)
- Edit Cassidy
- And bonus goal – write a new chapter for Shard
Let’s hope I can cross most of these off.
Encouragement is welcome. Leave a comment below to help remind the muse you guys want to see those chapters.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to be kept up to date with all the latest writing news and giveaways. Damn, need to add the December Newsletter on that to do list too.